[OpenSIPS-Users] Core Dump

Nathaniel L Keeling III keeling at akan-tech.com
Mon Feb 22 10:42:28 CET 2010

Bogdan,

Please explain what I am doing wrong. From what I am understanding, I
should be able to issue the make command and everything should compile
ok, but when I do, I get errors and a unsuccessful compile. When I add
the option "-mcpu=ultrasparc" I get a successful compile. I have
included a text file of the output from the compile.

Nathaniel