[OpenSIPS-Users] Core Dump

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Feb 22 09:44:05 CET 2010

Hi Brian,

Maybe you should consider reporting the crashing you are mentioning (if
they are so many as you say), so somebody could fix them - in this case
everybody will be happier , I guess.

If it crashes or not it depends a lot of what functionalities (modules)
you are using (nobody can claim he tested all the modules in all
possible combinations).

For example I'm running opensips.org SIP service with SVN trunk and I do
not get any core dumps...and it is an almost 3K lines config...

So, again, if you get crashes, please report them.

PS: if the build is bogus (like in Nathaniel), the runtime will be
unstable also - OpenSIPS has a lot of asm code that really depends on
arch, so messing the build params may lead to bogus code.

www.voice-system.ro