[OpenSIPS-Users] Modify Invite

Brad Bendy brad.bendy at benganetworks.com
Sun Feb 21 20:59:21 CET 2010

Duh, I wasn't thinking I guess!

Weird thing now is that only the rn= gets appended its ignoring the
npdi=yes; - im guessing the semicolon is messing it up, ive even
assigned a avp the correct value and using xlog it displays correctly,
it's like when I try to replace $ru it ignores it at that point.

Ive also tried setting the semicolon as a avp (whch works) then concat
to that rest of the fields but I still only see everything after
semicolon.

Any ideals on that one?