[OpenSIPS-Users] Setting opensips for maximum performance

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Feb 19 14:56:38 CET 2010

Hi Jan,

You need to see where the bottleneck is. If it is not the CPU, it must
be some I/O blocking opensips. For example the DB may be too slow
blocking opesips processes -> no process to read traffic from network ->
traffic discarded, package lost.

So, you should first look with netstat at the UDP sock, to see if the
in-buffer is full or not (if full, the kernel will discard packages).

Regarding the timeouts (for calls, for retransmissions) see the TM module:
       http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.6.x/tm.html#id228443

www.voice-system.ro