[OpenSIPS-Users] Push notifications to users

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Feb 11 18:11:02 CET 2010

Hi Carlo,

if you want to send a message, use the t_uac_dlg MI function (to trigger
the sending from an external app) - see
        http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.6.x/tm.html#id272650

if you want to push a presence event (from external apps), see pua_mi
module:
         http://www.opensips.org/Resources/PuaExtensions#pua_mi

www.voice-system.ro