[OpenSIPS-Users] issue with my XML script, b2bua

opensipslist at encambio.com opensipslist at encambio.com
Wed Feb 10 12:07:42 CET 2010

Hello Anca,

An ven., févr 05, 2010, Anca Vamanu schrieb:
>On the other hand, I suggest for you to start playing with the
>simple topology hiding scenario and the go to more complicated
>scripts.

...but the topology hiding scenario has no associated XML file
which makes learning more difficult.

What I mean is, could you please post an example XML scenario
file topohide.xml:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<scenario id="topohide" name="Example" param="0" type="script">
    <init>
    <...>

...which if called with:

  modparam("b2b_logic", "script_scenario", "/pfx/topohide.xml")
  b2b_init_request("topohide");

...would have the same effect as b2b_init_request("top hiding")

That would greatly help us learn to write new scenarios.

Regards,
Brian