[OpenSIPS-Users] presentity and multiple locations

Anca Vamanu anca at opensips.org
Tue Feb 9 10:39:20 CET 2010

Hi Chris,

Presence does not care about the contact, but uses some other
identifiers found in the body of the Publish message. Publish messages
comming from the same endpoint should have the same tuple id. However
there is not mapping kept at the server now with the ip address and the
tuple id ( because this was not needed).

Anca Vamanu
www.voice-system.ro