[OpenSIPS-Users] BLA pickup issue

opensipslist at encambio.com opensipslist at encambio.com
Mon Feb 8 17:28:42 CET 2010

Hello Steven,

An lun., févr 08, 2010, Steven C. Blair schrieb:
>We have been experiencing a few problems with bridged line
>appearance (BLA) using Polycom phones and I wonder if anyone on
>this list can help?

You are not alone, I'm trying to get BLA to work as well although
on Snom phones.

>The first problem we have is with tracking the line status. If a
>subscribe message is sent from a phone in the BLA group while two
>incoming calls to the BLA group are answered on two different sets
>then all sets in the BLA group lose the status indicators for both
>calls.  The only sets which still communicate with the callers are
>the sets which originally answered the call.
>
>This behavior seems to be a well know issue with earlier versions
>of OpenSER. We built an OpenSIPS v1.6.1-notls server but still see
>the same behavior. Is anyone else working through issues with BLA?
>Does anyone have any thoughts on what might be happening?

Yes, but I've not seen your problems yet. The subscribe messages
being sent from one of the presence modules are not cooperating
with NAT. Some module is ignoring the 'received' tag on the AOR
and trying to send SUBSCRIBE to a private IP. I'm still trying
to debug this, but I thought you might like to know. Maybe you
aren't affected by NAT, in which case you should be happy.

Our UAs exchange messages only over TCP connections. Maybe that
is a clue.

Regards,
Brian