[OpenSIPS-Users] What is protocol/port mismatch?

opensipslist at encambio.com opensipslist at encambio.com
Thu Feb 4 21:13:58 CET 2010

Hello Bogdan,

An jeu., févr 04, 2010, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu schrieb:
>The backtrace from gdb seams really corrupted, but the pstack
>output is a bit consistent.

Sorry about that.

>What is strange is that dlg_validate_dialog () seams to call
>fm_realloc() which is not in the script.

Maybe a linked library is calling it?

>So, to eliminate any possibility of a mem corruption (the crash was
>in the mem manager), I suggest to compile the mem debugger to see
>if there are no mem issues (mem overwritten, double free, etc).

Good idea but... What do you mean by 'mem debugger'?

  $ w3m http://www.opensips.org/
  Results of search for  memory debugger:
  0 pages found out of 318 pages searched.

  opensips-1.6.1-tls $ grep -i 'mem.*debugger' *
  opensips-1.6.1-tls $

I see a variety of things on the page 'Resources/Documentation/
Out Of Memory' http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsTsMem, but
I'm not sure if you are referring to it which one exactly then?

Regards,
Brian