[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips 1.6.x and media dispatcher

Richard Revels rrevels at bandwidth.com
Fri Dec 31 14:38:09 CET 2010

I backed off opensips to the same revision I'm using in Production, upgraded opensips to latest 7621 revision, installed a new sandbox Python, copied over the sandbox directory tree from a Production server, and recompiled everything from the ground up numerous times.  Not all at once of course.  These were different things I tried.  : >  None of this helped.  I don't know what the heck this is but I'm now sure it's something about this particular OS install rather than any SIP application.  And that it's a problem for next year.

Thank you for the response.  I remembered seeing a new release of Media Proxy within the last couple of months with a comment that a bug was fixed that could cause the software to crash under heavy load.  My first thought when I saw this was Whoops!  must have been an update to the opensips module too.  : >

I think that revision was between the 1.6.3 release tag and the 1.6.4 release by the way.

Richard