[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips 1.6.x and media dispatcher

Richard Revels rrevels at bandwidth.com
Tue Dec 28 19:49:53 CET 2010

Are there any known issues with media dispatcher 2.4.2 communicating with opensips revision 7377?  I am getting errors back to the call to engage_media_proxy on two attempts from within my script.  This doesn't seem to occur immediately on start-up most times but does get to the point of 100% failure eventually.

Turning up log levels on both opensips and the media dispatcher does not seem to yield any indication of why the function call fails.  Connecting to the media dispatcher management port and asking for summary or sessions works fine.

Richard