[OpenSIPS-Users] Problem Contact URI

Lionel Sicilia lsicilia at aplay.com.ar
Tue Dec 28 00:16:02 CET 2010

> The 'Warning' header does not report an error it just provides debugging
> information from inside opensips - you can turn it on/off with the
> sip_warning core parameter:
>    http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsCoreFcn16#toc68
>

> Now, about the error in the pjsip stack - it reports line 7 (assuming
> from the entire message), which is:
>       Contact: <sip:7020 at 192.168.2.84:11065:18196>;expires=209,
> <sip:7020 at 190.178.217.168:18209>;expires=300
> most probably because of the double port in the first contact entry.
>
> So, you need to look for the part where you are saving contacts in user
> location - save("location") - here, do you do any processing of the SIP
> contact, before the actual "save", like fix_nated_contact() or
> fix_nated_register() ?
>
> Regards,
> Bogdan

Thank you for your significant responses, sip_warning parameter was
already set with the value "yes" now changed to "1. But the log still
shows the debug to send in the mail earlier.

debug=9
log_stderror=no
log_facility=LOG_LOCAL0
fork=yes
children=4

sip_warning=1

On the other hand I've tried to fix_nated_register () and others, the
code below just before save "location. " Unfortunately this did not
fix the problem of generating in the contact uri multiple ports.

        if (is_method("REGISTER"))
        {

               fix_nated_register();
               fix_nated_contact();
               fix_contact();

        # authenticate the REGISTER requests (uncomment to enable auth)
                ##if (!www_authorize("", "subscriber"))
                ##{
                ##      www_challenge("", "0");
                ##      exit;
                ##}
                ##
                ##if (!db_check_to())
                ##{
                ##      sl_send_reply("403","Forbidden auth ID");
                ##      exit;
                ##}

                if (!save("location"))
                        sl_reply_error();