[OpenSIPS-Users] destroy dialog on transaction timeout and load balancer

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Dec 21 15:02:53 CET 2010

Hi Bobby,

Form dialog state machine point of view, an dialog without 200OK ACK is
ok, it will not timeout it. So, I see 2 future solutions:

    1) we change the code so that (optional) timeout and dialog
termination will be done for missing ACK also

    2) make a small shell script that takes the list of dialogs
(opensipsctl fifo dlg_list), greps for the dialogs in CONFIRMED BUT NOT
ACKED state and if lifetime longer than X sec, it terminates the dialog
via "opensipsctl fifo dlg_end_dlg"