[OpenSIPS-Users] [UPDATE] OpenSIPS 1.6.4 release - timeline

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Dec 14 14:21:46 CET 2010

Hi everyone,

we are in full progress of fixing the last bugs, of doing all backports
from devel version, of uploading the last patches.....and testing :) for
the new release.

In the next days I will compile a list of all changes and improvements
of this release - I will send you the link once ready.

 From timeline point of view :

    - Wednesday 15 Dec - hour 24:00 UTC - SVN freeze
    - testing and packaging update
    - *Monday 20 Dec - official release*.

If there are things missing to this new release (code, patches, docs,
anything), please let me know.

Best regards,