[OpenSIPS-Users] b2bua xml files

Richard Revels rrevels at bandwidth.com
Thu Dec 9 14:23:01 CET 2010

Ok.  Thank you for the clarification on the xml and the responses to my other questions.  I have quite a few other call flows where the b2bua is going to take care of things for me but I reckon this one is going to need a different solution.

I have been holding on to the MediaDispatcher for far end NAT support because I really like the elegance of using the Kernel tracking rules to handle media forwarding.  In this case though, it looks like being able to use MediaRelay to "whisper in" a prompt on one side wins.

Richard