[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS 1.5.3, Load balancer module and open transactions

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Dec 9 13:13:24 CET 2010

Hi Gavin,

I just some small extension on 1.6 branch to print more info for the
dialogs. So, right now, with dlg_list_ctx function, you can see the
profiles the dialog belongs to.

The profiles used by LB can be easily spotted by the "lbX" prefix in name.

So list all dialogs with context and see which ones are counted by LB
(based on profile) - the profile name and value will give you more info
about destination and resource.

Best regards,
Bogdan