[OpenSIPS-Users] custom fields in opensipsctl fifo dlg_list

Jan D. j-doedel at zonnet.nl
Tue Dec 7 12:46:07 CET 2010

Bogdan,

This would be great!!!

I made a monitoring page (php5 / html) that connects with a perl script on
the server. On the page I can see all the active dialogs with a-number,
b-number, trunk etc. To show the name of the customer I need the (auth)
username. It would be nice if I can set variables like inbound / outbound /
trunk etc.

Do you know when a 1.6.4 update will be ready?

Gr.

Jan