[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips altering RTP port in SDP??

Nauman Sulaiman nauman762-home at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Dec 6 11:29:13 CET 2010

Hi, using Opensips 1.6.2. I have observed that soemtimes Opensips changes the  RTP port in the SDP description. This is when using Bria Counterpath client with another softphone. It seems to be because the Bria client has an RTP port of 4000 which gets remapped to something higher eg 4100. This then results in one way audio. Are there any reasons that Opensips would alter the  SDP m=audio line. We are using a Netgear router but don't believe this is modifying anything.

Thanks