[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS 1.5.3, Load balancer module and open transactions

Gavin Henry gavin.henry at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 23:25:24 CET 2010

Hi,

We keep seeing some left open transactions in our load balancers. No
calls showing on the media servers, but "opensipsctl fifo lb_list"
still shows a few calls open. We're trying to trace down which
endpoints are causing this. Do you have any recommendations to handle
this in OpenSIPS? Should we enable SIP session timers for timing them
out?

We time out with rtp timeout settings on the media gateways already.

Thanks.

--
http://www.suretecsystems.com/services/openldap/
http://www.surevoip.co.uk