[OpenSIPS-Users] B2B top-hiding + accounting

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Fri Dec 3 17:00:35 CET 2010

Hello Jeff,

The flag based accounting works only for relayed transactions.
With b2b, none of the transactions are relayed and therefor flag based
accounting will not work.

If you use the local_route and b2b_request/reply routes, you can
invoke some manual accounting:
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.6.x/acc.html#id294003
Later on, you will need to aggregate the acc records for both sides of the call.

A simple solution for your existing setup would be to keep your
existing config as is and add an outbound server configured in b2b
mode.  The outbound server will do topology hiding while the existing
proxy server will give you accounting.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas