[OpenSIPS-Users] B2B with TCP transport

Anca Vamanu anca at opensips.org
Thu Dec 2 10:59:22 CET 2010

Hi Henk,

It doesn't work because even though b2bua is instructed to use the
socket on which it received the message to send the new message out, the
RURI does not point to a TCP contact. Setting a new ruri didn't work
until now ( I have just made now a commit in both 1.6 and trunk to take
the new RURI if set). If you update from svn and add transport=tcp to
the RURI, it should work.

Anca Vamanu
www.voice-system.ro