[OpenSIPS-Users] using OpenSIPS as outbound proxy

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Aug 31 19:10:08 CEST 2010

Hi Millard,

I do not have such out-of-the-box configuration - in OpenSIPS, you'll
see that you need to "program" your service - the configuration script
is a routing logic that describes your service - and of course, there
are millions of services (each with his own idea;) ), so million of
possible configurations.

Not sure if you have the background and the will to start learing on how
to do it by yourself - you will need to learn SIP to figure out what
things an outbound proxy must take care of (from SIP point of view) and
finally to program them into the routing logic.....but if you want to
give it a try, you will get the help.