[OpenSIPS-Users] using OpenSIPS as outbound proxy

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Tue Aug 31 17:11:00 CEST 2010

2010/8/31 Sergio Gutierrez <saguti at gmail.com>:
> From my experience of long time OpenSIPS/OpenSER user, is the fist time I
> see that an Off-topic or miss-posted question is answered in such a rude
> way.

Sergio, I don't think my first comment in this thread to be rude:

The configuration file of OpenSIPS is not a XML file so such question
makes no sense. Neither asking for a FreeSwitch configuration file in
a OpenSIPS maillist.

Perhaps it was rude his reply to my comment:

So if you can help you're welcome otherwise we're not here to blast eachother
and waiste the space of this usefull userslist.

Or his next comment:

I think i was very clear in the begining, I addressed my questions to Bogdan as
a novice and not for profit, so please keep it quiet, i never asked and will
never ask for your help

Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>