[OpenSIPS-Users] timeout on "100 Trying"

Julien Chavanton jc at atlastelecom.com
Tue Aug 31 16:06:17 CEST 2010

thank you, how do we control set the timeout value between INVITE and 100 ?

I suppose that once it is reached the failure_route block will be triggered

        # uncomment the following lines if you want to redirect the failed
        # calls to a different new destination
        ##if (t_check_status("486|408")) {
        ##      sethostport("192.168.2.100:5060");
        ##      # do not set the missed call flag again
        ##      t_relay();
        ##}