[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips livedvd new user question

Ramesh Krishnamurthy ramekris at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 16:04:42 CEST 2010

 Hello,

 I am starting to look at using opensips for some experimental testing.
 I downloaded the the  Virtual machine for opensips from
    http://www.voice-system.ro/shortcuts::opensips_livedvd

 I have a basic questions,
When starting the machine it is asking for a  login/password  -
what is the login/password for the VM ? is there some configuration for this
?
I could not find any documentation for this.

 My eventual goal is to use SIPP tool to make and receive basic calls using
 opensips proxy server. If anyone has done this and has pointers to it that
would
 be of great help, or any other pointer to documentation to get the basic
setup working
 for opensips will be of help as well.

Thanks
Ramesh