[OpenSIPS-Users] using OpenSIPS as outbound proxy

Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana rabs at dimension-virtual.com
Tue Aug 31 08:51:59 CEST 2010

On Martes 31 Agosto 2010 04:42:39 S. Millard escribió:
> Iñaki Baz Castillo
>
> > Asking for free support/consultance or customized full configuration
> > scripts is not the purpose of this mailist, neither asking for
> > configuration files for *another* software (FreeSwitch).
> >
> > If you ask here for help not related to the purpose of this maillist,
> > other members CAN complaint. We are not forced just to help or to be
> > quiet.
> >
> > Regards.
>
> I think i was very clear in the begining, I addressed my questions to
> Bogdan as a novice and not for profit, so please keep it quiet, i never
> asked and will never ask for your help.
> Millard

Sorry, but you don't ask on a list to SOMEONE but to EVERYONE, if you want to
ask someone in particular, leave him a private message, I'm sure Bogan will
not answer you either.
I you don't know how to use a tool (a maillist), learn first before
complaining.

You was asking for a custom-ready-to-use solution, you was asking for free-
consultance, and thats what you received ... nothing.

Best regards
--
Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana
Dimensión Virtual