[OpenSIPS-Users] using OpenSIPS as outbound proxy

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Tue Aug 31 01:22:52 CEST 2010

2010/8/30 S. Millard <mgaloi at yahoo.fr>:
>> The configuration file of OpenSIPS is not a XML file so such question
>> makes no sense. Neither asking for a FreeSwitch configuration file in
>> a OpenSIPS maillist.
>>
> Iñaki Baz Castillo,
> I know I got mixed up because i stated in the begining that I am not
> experienced in this field and i put XML between brackets like an example only.
> So if you can help you're welcome otherwise we're not here to blast eachother
> and waiste the space of this usefull userslist.

Asking for free support/consultance or customized full configuration
scripts is not the purpose of this mailist, neither asking for
configuration files for *another* software (FreeSwitch).

If you ask here for help not related to the purpose of this maillist,
other members CAN complaint. We are not forced just to help or to be
quiet.

Regards.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo