[OpenSIPS-Users] How can I change/set Caller ID to "anonymous" and alter caller ID

Zahid Mehmood zm23 at columbia.edu
Sun Aug 29 05:56:27 CEST 2010

HI Sujeev,
   try this in place of your append_hf statement.

		if(is_present_hf("Remote-Party-ID"))
                {
                        remove_hf("Remote-Party-ID");
                }
                if(is_present_hf("Privacy"))
                {
                        remove_hf("Privacy");
                }
                uac_replace_from("Anonymous","sip:anonymous at anonymous.invalid");

Hope this helps with the anonymous calls.

If your gateway supports Remote-Party-ID header then you can play with the append_rpid_hf functions (http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.6.x/auth.html#append-rpid-hf-no-params).  Alternately you may set p-asserted-id header based on the caller number.

--
Zahid