[OpenSIPS-Users] Force media through the Opensips server

TeleCube - John john at telecube.com.au
Sat Aug 28 04:45:05 CEST 2010

Hi Max,

Thanks for your reply.

I have rtpproxy running and I think it's all configured ok.

I can use fix_nated_sdp() with flags and see the changes in the sdp
lines in the packets.

What I am struggling with is just how to go about telling the asterisk
server and the outbound route that all traffic is to run through my proxy

I'm not sure what the purpose of the o= and c= lines are and at which
stage in the packet flow I need to re-write which lines.

If anyone can offer any pointers that will be awesome.

Kind regards,
John