[OpenSIPS-Users] Disable inactive resource when redirecting

futurewizard rohitgupta74 at techie.com
Fri Aug 27 19:10:33 CEST 2010

Hi Bogdan

How did I disabled the destination ......I simply killed the application.

I have 4 application instances running as 5800, 5801, 5802 and 5803. I
killed of of the application (Which I think is the case I want to test).

Let me write what I'm trying to do?

Use OpenSips as Redirector to these 4 applications. And if any of the
application goes down, I want OpenSips to disable that destination.

Why am I taking this route?

I have application registering as sip:app at internal_ip:port, however, I will
get call as sip:12345 at external_ip or sip:67890 at external_ip.

Any thought/help?

Thanks for your time.