[OpenSIPS-Users] Route timeout

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Fri Aug 27 15:42:16 CEST 2010

On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 8:33 AM, Wesley Volcov <wesleyvolcov at gmail.com>wrote:

> Follow my tests:
> The INVITE was sent by opensiups  to route at 09:03:42
> The 100 TRY  came from route to opensips at 09:03:42
> The 183 came from route to opensips at 09:03:43
> But, at 09:03:47 the was sent to Failure Route by Opensips.
>
> The call is going to Failure Route 5 seconds after 100 TRY and not after
> 183/180.

Wesley,
I had a similar situation as you. Basically I needed a PDD timeout to roll
over to another carrier. The timer here is a timer to a final reply. In
other words to an answer or reject. So what you need to do is in the onreply
route check for a 18X type reply and if you get it, then reset the timer to
the ring timeout, else the timer will still be at 5 seconds. The logic
should be something like:
Attempt call out to carrier
If 5 seconds without a 180/183, goto failure route
if 180/183 receieved onreply, then set timer to 120 seconds

Good Luck!
-Brett