[OpenSIPS-Users] Route timeout

Pasan Meemaduma pasandev at ymail.com
Fri Aug 13 04:33:22 CEST 2010

Hi Wesley,

Hope this is what you seeking.

modparam("tm", "fr_inv_timer_avp", "$avp(s:timeout)")

and you can load different timeout to avp using like below, this is per username

avp_db_load("$ru/username","$avp(s:timeout)");

and you can trigger failure route as follow,

 t_on_failure("1");

you can use this in your route to trigger next failure route.

failure_route[1]
{
#####alternate route
}