[OpenSIPS-Users] Problem listening with Subinterface IP

logan voipmaster at me.com
Wed Aug 11 02:27:47 CEST 2010

I'm looking for some help with a problem I have.

I've installed a fresh instance of OpenSIPS which starts and boots fine.

I've got eth0 and eth0:1 configured with different IPs. If I tell opensips to listen on udp:<eth0ip>:5060 everything works great, I can register and call other endpoints. If I comment that line out and put in listen = udp:<eth0:1ip>:5060, I can register, but nothing is ever written to the location table, and I get 404s on all calls. I've added the IP of eth0:1 to the domain list using opensipsctl domain add <ip>. I'm stuck, any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Logan