[OpenSIPS-Users] Possible issue with rtpproxy_offer

Daniel Goepp dan at goepp.net
Wed Aug 4 02:46:50 CEST 2010

I don't think I would call this a "bug" quite yet, but figured it might be
worth bringing up.  Here is the call scenario:

User A calls User B, no answer, timer hit, forward call.  The original
timeout was on route(1), and I just rewrite some info, and execute route(10)
from the failure branch.  This is probably bad practice, and I would
appreciate input on how this would be better handled.  But that said, here
is what I see.  Since route(1) had already done a rtpproxy_offer, when I hit
route (10), it does the same again, resulting in a line in the SDP that
looks like:

m=audio 3061830618 RTP/AVP 99 100 101 9 11 0 102.

See the problem?  If  I make a call that naturally would go to route(10),
that is not a problem, I see:

m=audio 28568 RTP/AVP 99 100 101 9 11 0 102.

It would appear that rtpproxy_offer is trying to append the port number to
an already existing port number.  Make sense?

-dg