[OpenSIPS-Users] Location info when using OpenSIPS as outbound proxy

Nauman Sulaiman nauman762-home at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Aug 1 21:55:35 CEST 2010

Hi Bogan

Thanks for the replies, we are basically registering with a third party provider and the save location on the Opensips isn't really to keep track of registration state, its just to keep track of the location of the UAC irrespective of whether its registered or not.

we now have the following code in route(1) of sample script

        if (method=="REGISTER")
        {
             xlog("saving AoR non local domain \n");

             if (!save("location","mr"))
             {
                xlog("couldn't save location in route 1 \n");
                sl_reply_error();
             }

            if (!t_relay()) {
               sl_reply_error();
            }

               exit;
        }

we are not challenging the UAC if the domain is not the opensips proxy, we just let it go through and save location. We take it if you issue a challenge here you need a copy of the credentials of the UAC on the opensips proxy, as we will not have this, is the above valid?