[OpenSIPS-Users] Load balancer probe _mode=1 bug?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Sun Aug 1 19:14:44 CEST 2010

Hi Bill,

How do you mark down the destination (MI ?) and what state are you setting ?

Also, after marking it down, do you see any new pings being sent to that
destination?

Something was changed during rev 6653:
    http://opensips.svn.sourceforge.net/opensips/?rev=6653&view=rev

But the new code seams ok for me - the LB_DST_STAT_NOEN_FLAG flag is set
when disabling the destination via MI and with this flag set, no more
pings are sent.