[OpenSIPS-Users] HTTP to SIP

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Sun Aug 1 18:22:42 CEST 2010

Hello Remi,

If you want to receive and process an HTTP request, why do you want to
do it with a SIP server (opensips) and not with a HTTP server ? I think
will be more suitable to you some CGI with APACHE for example, instead
of misusing opensips for that.

If you can explain me better what the HTTP request is good for, I can
give you some advices on how to do it....if it has some SIP implications....