[OpenSIPS-Users] Log destination IP?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Sun Aug 1 17:57:23 CEST 2010

Hello Ross,

the accounting for transactions is done at reply time, when the reply
for the request is received. so, the IP where the request was sent to is
the IP were the reply came from -> logging the src IP of the reply will
do the trick. So, add to extra accounting set the variable $(<reply>si)
. See:
    http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsCoreVar16
    http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsCoreVar16#toc72