[OpenSIPS-Users] acc without 200 OK of BYE

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Sun Aug 1 17:39:53 CEST 2010

Hi Wesley,

If you are not interested in the reply code of BYE request, you can do
the followings:

1) enabled (for BYE requests) the failed_transaction_flag (see
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.6.x/acc.html#id271004) to
force the ACC record disregarding the reply code of the BYE.

2) do manual acc for BYE at request time by using the acc_xxxx_request()
-  see http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.6.x/acc.html#id272195