[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips logging issue?

Adelson O. Junior jroliv at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 17:13:36 CEST 2010

Hello list,

We were used to disable logs (debug=0) due to problems regarding to old
Openser versions, and this became standard when we were going to migrate
from Test to Production environments.
But in the last one we forget this setting, and the log was enabled in
Production Env, but no one was concerned about this, we though that this
problem didn' t happen in Opensips, but it did.

So, the problem itself is:
The Opensips receive a INVITE packet, and took too long to forward.

Looking in the log, we could see the lines about the processing of INVITE
(instantly forwarded). But the time between the packet arrival (capturing by
ngrep) and your lines in the log its about  2, 3, 4 seconds of difference.

This problem, as I said we already faced it on openser versions, and we only
have disable logs (debug=0) in opensips.cfg, restart the service and it got
back to work normally.

Did someone faced this problem?

--
Adelson