[OpenSIPS-Users] Problem with Opensips-Location tables-users

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Apr 26 13:06:14 CEST 2010

Hi Erick,

Erick Chinchilla Berrocal wrote:

> I have the following problem
>
> According the manual
>
> modparam("usrloc", "db_mode", 0)
>
> The modparam directive configures the corresponding module. The usrloc
> module in the line is responsible for the location service. In other
> words, when a UAC registers to an SIP proxy, the OpenSIPS will save
> their contact information, also known as address-of-record (AOR) to
> the location indicated by the db_mode parameter. The location of this
> table depends on the value of the db_mode parameter. A db_mode
> parameter set to 0 indicates that this data would not be saved into a
> database. In other words, if OpenSIPS is turned off, all the records
> will be lost.
>
> Now this is the situation
>
> I can see the users registered with the opensipsctl script
>
> With the Control Panel not is possible look the registered users.

As CP takes user registration form DB, you need to use for usrloc
db_mode something different than 0 (to get DB persistence).

> If we are looking in the database "opensips" in the following tables
>
> - Subscriber
>
> o Find the correct information for the users (username, domain,password)
>
> - Location
>
> o Find the correct information for the users are online, but don't
> have the information for the location , column “domain” say “NULL” the
> other information is correct column “Contact”,”expires”
>
> o Now if modified the column "Domain" and insert the domain, for
> example "ABC.com", we can see the USERS ONLINE

CP is designed to work into a multi domain environment, so it requires a
domain value in usrloc (like you have in subscriber table). For this, in
opensips, add:
modparam("usrloc", "use_domain", 1)

www.voice-system.ro