[OpenSIPS-Users] Shared 'location' table?

Chris Maciejewski chris at wima.co.uk
Fri Apr 23 09:36:55 CEST 2010

On 22 April 2010 19:52, Laszlo <laszlo at voipfreak.net> wrote:
> 2010/4/22 Chris Maciejewski <chris at wima.co.uk>
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I made a diagram showing what I am trying to achieve:
>>
>> http://wima.co.uk/2x_opensips.pdf
>>
>> Is this possible at all?
>> Can we make two OpenSIPs share the same 'location' table, yet each
>> dealing only with it's "own" contacts?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Chris
>>

>> On 22 April 2010 18:47, Brett Nemeroff <brett at nemeroff.com> wrote:
>> > Just a quick question here.. can some of this be taken care of with a
>> > t_replicate for the register?
>> >
>> > Just a thought..
>> > -Brett

> http://lists.opensips.org/pipermail/users/2008-November/001729.html
>
> It can be a starting point.
>
> -Laszlo

Hi Laszlo, thanks for the link, but it seems to me it describes
slightly different scenario (when REGISTER is replicated to another
Opensips instance). I would like each of my opensips servers to have
it's own registered contacts in a common 'location' table. As
presented in my diagram above.

Regards,
Chris