[OpenSIPS-Users] [opensips-users] How can i install and configuration CDRTool + Freeradius + mediaproxy + opensips

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Fri Apr 23 09:22:12 CEST 2010

Hi,

On 23/4/10 9:16 AM, RAJNIKANT VANZA wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I would like to use CDRTool for accounting and integrate with opensips +
> mediaproxy + freeradius.
>
> so, please let me know about configuration or installation steps for
> CDRTool on centos-5.X os.

The software is developed and tested in Debian environments, so no guide
for CentOS can be provided since it's not being used by the developers.
Nevertheless, you should be able to get it working with some little tweaks.

> I have followed this link for CDRTool configuration
> http://cdrtool.ag-projects.com/wiki/Install
> <http://cdrtool.ag-projects.com/wiki/Install>
> but not success and confused.

You need to be more specific if you expect to get answers to your question.

> I have seen above url for CDRTool that provides information for deban
> os. but i want to install on centos.
>
> I am installed and run opensips and mediaproxy successful.
>
> I am confused about compile or install about CDRTool and i want to help
> about Freeradius integration with opensips and CDRTool.

What problems are you having installing CDRTool?

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects