[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool & OpenSIPS 1.6?

Paul Wise pabs3 at bonedaddy.net
Thu Apr 22 09:52:58 CEST 2010

On Thu, 2010-04-22 at 09:28 +0200, Saúl Ibarra Corretgé wrote:

> You need to create a MySQL view to 'emulate' the trusted table:

Yes, I already applied that workaround. I might be good to document it
and any other workarounds needed on the Install wiki page.

I also get this:

MySQL error: 1146 (Table 'opensips.active_sessions' doesn't exist)
Session halted.

> What makes you think CDRTool is not actively maintained? Version 7.1.1
> was released march 30th...

The lack of opensips 1.6 support and the spam in the trac install.

Also the install instructions have a few mistakes, like
radius_accounting.conf not being available in the latest cdrtool
version.

--
bye,
pabs