[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool & OpenSIPS 1.6?

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Thu Apr 22 09:28:15 CEST 2010

Hi,

On 22/4/10 9:12 AM, Paul Wise wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm setting up CDRTool&  OpenSIPS but it looks like the latest version
> of CDRTool depends the database structure of OpenSIPS 1.4 rather than
> the latest version of OpenSIPS (1.6). Does anyone know if CDRTool is
> being updated to support OpenSIPS 1.6 or if there are any patches to fix
> the issues?

It's only a matter of creating a view because trusted table disappeared
in OpenSIPS 1.6. We need to keep it this way because of backwards
compatibility, but you may fix it this way:

You need to create a MySQL view to 'emulate' the trusted table:

CREATE ALGORITHM=UNDEFINED DEFINER=`root`@`localhost` SQL SECURITY
DEFINER VIEW `trusted` AS select `address`.`id` AS `id`,`address`.`ip`
AS `src_ip`,`address`.`proto` AS `proto`,`address`.`pattern` AS
`from_pattern`,`address`.`context_info` AS `tag` from `address` where
(`address`.`grp` = 1)

> Also, the CDRTool track instance has a bit of spam.

Will take care of that, thanks.

> I'm wondering if CDRTool is still maintained or did everyone switch to
> something else?

What makes you think CDRTool is not actively maintained? Version 7.1.1
was released march 30th...

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects