[OpenSIPS-Users] Trouble with TLS for encryption of client calls

Andy Savage andy at bluewire.net.nz
Thu Apr 22 03:13:35 CEST 2010

Hi Bogdan,

I have looked through this tutorial but from what I could see it only talks
about TLS authentication/encryption for other SIP servers (not encryption
for clients).

Is it possible to have client authentication (for example a SIP softphone)
using TLS without the client having to install a special certificate?

I would like to have this transparent to the users basically so the
signalling traffic is encrypted.

Kind regards,
Andy Savage

--
"The greatest challenge to any thinker is stating the problem in a way that
will allow a solution"

Andy Savage
Cell Phone: +852 936 34341
Skype ID: andy_savage