[OpenSIPS-Users] Question Regarding Watchers table.

Laurent Etiemble laurent.etiemble at inexbee.com
Wed Apr 21 12:47:54 CEST 2010

Hello,

Mercuro does not modify the presence rules when it accepts a subscription,
because it deals with lists instead of individual entries:
1) A subscription request is received by Mercuro and presented to the user
2) The user accepts the subscription. Mercuro put the contact inside the
allowed list.
3) The presence server detects that a list linked to a presence rule has
been changed. It sends any needed notification.

The point is that if you have presence rules that apply to lists (in
pres-rules), any modification of these lists (in resource-lists) must
trigger a computation of the presence rules, to check if notifications are
needed.

Regards, Laurent Etiemble.

Need an IMS Client ?
Try out Mercuro IMS Client.