[OpenSIPS-Users] SIP-T support

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Apr 21 10:44:51 CEST 2010

Hi Antonio,

AFAIK, SIPT has multi part body, right ? so you need to first to find
the right body part for ISUP.

I'm not so much into SIPT, but are you sure the ISUP body is binary
format? if so, there is no other way than writing a module to decode it.

Could you send me such a message to see what can be done about it ?

www.voice-system.ro