[OpenSIPS-Users] [OpenSIPS-Devel] New features in BLF and presence

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Wed Apr 21 10:39:15 CEST 2010

2010/4/20 Saúl Ibarra Corretgé <saul at ag-projects.com>:
> May I suggest something: instead of using terms like 'on the phone' that
> suggest only telephony we could use a more generic ones, to match the
> concept of a 'session'. A user may establish an audio, video, msrp, t140
> session with another, so instead of being 'on the phone' he would be 'In
> session...', instead of being 'Ringing...' it would be 'Alerting...' or
> some more appropriate messages. How does it sound?

Common users wont understand what "on a session" means.
IMHO a IM session should never be notified to watchers as a different status.

Also, if I set "offline" status (other not to see me online) and I do
a call, will then my watchers receive a NOTIFY with status "on the
phone"?

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>