[OpenSIPS-Users] how to retrieve the users who are registered ?

Antonio Anderson Souza antonioams at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 18:38:16 CEST 2010

Sam,

There are a module called SEAS [1] that works similar AGI, this modules
transfer the control of the packets to a external application running in a
ApplicationServer like Tomcat

But depends on what you want to implement, it's much easier to use the
opensips scripts and modules than implement an application, it's only a
matter of to get usual to the opensips world, after you will enjoy to play
with Opensips modules, it's like playing with Lego blocks. I'm saying this
because i already took this model a try in the past.
[1] - http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/seas.html

Best regards,

Antonio Anderson Souza
Voice Technology